Rating: 6 Stars
Garage products always undergo technical inspection and cleaning before being advertised. In the inspection, the structural aspects of the product are checked, the external appearance such as painting, scratches, adhesives and mechanical and electrical functioning. Mechanical assembly and overhaul is required to adjust the braking systems, ratio kit, wheel alignment, locks and safety locks, being carried out by a specialized professional, preferably in an authorized workshop.
For any problem, questions and support regarding Two Dogs garage products, their operation or warranty, please contact Two Dogs Support directly.
Garagem Two Dogs products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for up to 90 days from the date of purchase as indicated on the invoice.
This warranty does not cover any damage or defect caused by: normal wear and tear, modifications or alterations, improper storage, lack of maintenance, incorrect installation, damage caused by accidents, negligence, abuse, contact with water or failure to follow the recommendations contained in this manual and others printed on your product or informed on the Two Dogs official website.
The warranty is limited to the equipment. The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for the pilot and his safety accessories and any other belongings of his own or third parties.
6 STARS ? Exceptional products that were exhibited in the Two Dogs showroom, with perfect mechanical and electrical functioning when with such a function. No details on the painting, may or may not contain the original packaging.
5 STARS ? Products in excellent condition displayed in the Two Dogs showroom, with perfect mechanical and electrical functioning when in such a function, with minimal details in the painting Tires, braking system, ratio kit and battery with more than 80% of useful life remaining, whether or not contain the original packaging.
4 STARS ? Products in excellent condition used for test drive at Two Dogs, with good mechanical and electrical functioning when in such a function, with apparent scratches on the paintwork, stickers and signs of use. Tires, braking system, gear kit and battery with 75% life remaining, damaged in original packaging or without original packaging.
3 STARS ? Products in good condition used for test drive and production of Two Dogs promotional material, with good mechanical and electrical functioning when with such function, with apparent scratches on the paintwork, stickers and apparent signs of use. Tires, braking system, ratio kit and battery with up to 70% of life remaining, damage in original packaging or without original packaging.
- Model: Two Dogs Electric Kit for Aro 20 Bicycles? / 26? / 29?
- Motor: Rear 350W and 500W | Front 350W 36V w/ Fitting for threaded freewheel on the rear motor.
- Battery: Tube 36VDC ? 8 Ah Lithium 500 Cycles.
- Autonomy: Approximately up to 40Km (using the pedal assist and 10 Ah battery)
- Maximum speed: 25 to 30 km/h (May vary depending on calibration, wind, uphill and downhill slopes, driver weight, engine acceleration)
- Onboard Computer: LCD with lighting and battery level.
- RPM: Approx. 200 revolutions per minute.
- Accelerator: Progressive finger.
- Assisted Pedal: With or without.
- Brake System: Compatible with all types of brakes.
- Recharge Time: 6 to 8 hours.
- Noise level: <55db.
- Weight: 10kg.
- Supports up to 120 kg, depending on the model of the bike where it was mounted.
- Spokes: Black Galvanized Steel.
- Rim: Double sheet aluminum 20? or 26? or 29?.
- Battery Holder: With fixing adjustment.
- Controller Board Support: With fixing adjustment.
- Brake disc insert Yes.
- Controller Board: Electronic Module.
- Brake levers Off: Turns off the engine when applying the brakes.
- Connection Cables: Complete.
- Charger: 100-240VAC ? Automatic.
- Water and Dust Protection: IP64 ? Light projections of water.
- Two Dogs Warranty: 12 Months Against Manufacturing Defects *Except Battery.
- Battery Warranty: 3 Months
Regulation: According to Contran Resolution 996, this vehicle is classified as an electric bicycle. It can be used on bike paths, bike lanes and roads with a maximum speed of up to 40km/h. In addition, he waives license plate and use of CNH. If the optional accelerator is installed, it qualifies as self-propelled.