Sport and leisure transportation
Foldable | 500w
The Pliage Alloy folding bike is the ideal choice for those looking for quality of life, practicality and mobility to get around the city. With a unique design and a function that folds and unfolds in less than a minute, this bike is the perfect solution for anyone who loves mobility.
range: up to 40km
foldable and compact
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to carry out annual periodic maintenance, to review the brakes, and adjust the safety locks.
Two Dogs has a partnership with Wosi Seguros, which covers aggravated theft and theft. That way you'll be able to enjoy without worrying about undesirable situations along the way.
You can find the Wosi page within the Two Dogs website in the products tab or by visiting wosi.com.br
Electric bicycles are generally heavier due to the added weight of the motor and battery. With the electrical part, it gets an increase of about 8Kg.
One really cool thing about our kit is that because it has a battery that can be removed from the bike frame, you don't have to take the whole bike to an outlet to recharge. The battery is easily removed using the key that comes with the holder.
The charger is also bivolt, so you can conveniently recharge anywhere! Charging time can vary from 6 to 8 hours.
Electric bicycles can be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and cycle routes, respecting the speed of the lane. The electric bicycle, as it is equivalent to a pedal bicycle, must follow the definitions of the Brazilian Traffic Code for its use on the streets.
Currently Two Dogs products that fall into the category are our electric kits as well as all models of our electric pliages and also Bet.Go.
In addition, they need to be pedal assisted and cannot have a finger accelerator, which is an option on all these models. If you use them with the accelerator, they become self-propelled. They also need to have a power of up to 1000 W and a maximum speed of up to 32 km/h. this equipment must have a speed indicator, bell, night and side signaling, in addition to a left-hand rear-view mirror and tires in safe conditions.
But remember: the limits, routes and differences of these categories can change according to municipal laws.
Details of Electric Alloy 500W
- Model: Pliage Electric Alloy
- Motor: Rear 500W 36V w/ Fitting for threaded freewheel.
- Frame: With aluminum folding technology.
- Drums: Tube 36VDC ? 8 Ah Lithium 500 Cycles.
- Maximum speed: 25 to 30 km/h (May vary depending on calibration, wind, uphill and downhill slopes, driver weight, engine acceleration)
- onboard computer: LCD with Illumination and battery level.
- Autonomy: Up to 40Km using pedal assist in ideal conditions and mild weather. (May vary depending on calibration, wind, ups and downs, driver weight, engine acceleration)
- RPM: Approx. 200 revolutions per minute.
- Accelerator: Optional progressive finger.
- pedal assisted: Yes
- Brake system: Compatible with all types of brakes.
- Recharge time: 5 to 7 Hours
- Noise level: <55db
- Charger: 100-240VAC – Automatic
- Protection: IP64 – Slight splashes of water
- Fork: Carbon steel
- Handlebar: Straight carbon steel
- steering box: Oversized, 1 ? pol
- Saddle: Foam and faux leather – black.
- Seatpost: Mega Over – 34.5 mm carbon steel – black color
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- rim: Double plate aero – 20?.
- tires: 20 X 1.95
- Rays: Black
- Rear/Front Hub: Steel bearing, 28 holes, black.
- Shift Lever: Shimano 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7 speed
- Central movement: 122mm – Rolled
- Chain: 112 links
- Pedals: folding
- For ? mud: Black
- Weight: Approx. 20.6 kg
- Free wheel: Shimano
- Open Size: 150 x 110 x 57 cm
- Folded Size: 87 x 50 x 63 cm
*Regulation: According to Contran Resolution 996, this vehicle is classified as an electric bicycle. It can be used on bike paths, bike lanes and roads with a maximum speed of up to 40km/h. In addition, he waives license plate and use of CNH. If the optional accelerator is installed, it qualifies as self-propelled.