Foldable | 350w | IP64
An ecological and efficient alternative to get around with low cost and fast movements. It is also a great option for those who want to pedal, but who for some reason may have physical or conditioning limitations that make the traditional pedal difficult.
FOLDABLE AND ELECTRIC BIKE
Easy to store and transport! Pliage Plus fits anywhere, from the trunk to the office.
AND DUST: IP64
Safety for your electrical kit
against light splashes of water.
UP TO 40 KM
Using the assisted pedal, the electric pliage provides up to 40 km of autonomy.
Disc Brake and
The Shimano Gear System ensures safety when braking or reducing speed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to carry out annual periodic maintenance, to review the brakes, and adjust the safety locks.
Two Dogs has a partnership with Wosi Seguros, which covers aggravated theft and theft. That way you'll be able to enjoy without worrying about undesirable situations along the way.
You can find the Wosi page within the Two Dogs website in the products tab or by visiting wosi.com.br
Electric bicycles are generally heavier due to the added weight of the motor and battery. With the electrical part, it gets an increase of about 8Kg.
One really cool thing about our kit is that because it has a battery that can be removed from the bike frame, you don't have to take the whole bike to an outlet to recharge. The battery is easily removed using the key that comes with the holder.
The charger is also bivolt, so you can conveniently recharge anywhere! Charging time can vary from 6 to 8 hours.
Electric bicycles can be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and cycle routes, respecting the speed of the lane. The electric bicycle, as it is equivalent to a pedal bicycle, must follow the definitions of the Brazilian Traffic Code for its use on the streets.
Currently Two Dogs products that fall into the category are our electric kits as well as all models of our electric pliages and also Bet.Go.
In addition, they need to be pedal assisted and cannot have a finger accelerator, which is an option on all these models. If you use them with the accelerator, they become self-propelled. They also need to have a power of up to 1000 W and a maximum speed of up to 32 km/h. this equipment must have a speed indicator, bell, night and side signaling, in addition to a left-hand rear-view mirror and tires in safe conditions.
But remember: the limits, routes and differences of these categories can change according to municipal laws.
- Frame: With carbon steel folding technology
- Folding system: With safety locks
- Freewheel: 7 speeds/thread ? 14/28 teeth ? Shimano
- Rims: Aluminum 20 x 1.5 double wall
- Handlebar: Straight aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Headset: Oversized 11/8in
- Grips: With hand rest
- Seatpost: Super Oversized 6061 aluminum, black
- Saddle: Comfort foam and synthetic leather
- Front hub: 28f carbon steel, black
- Rear hub: 28f steel, black
- Tires: 20? x 1.50?
- Brakes: Disc on both wheels
- Shift Lever: Shimano, TX 50 with 7 speeds
- Rear derailleur: Shimano TZ 50
- Crankset: Aluminum with double chain guard
- Chain: TEC 116 links ? 7-speed Crown: 52 teeth
- Pedals: Foldable
- Bottom Bracket: 5 pieces with axle
- Brake levers: Turns off the engine when applying the brakes
- Accelerator: Progressive wrist
- Battery: Type ? Bottle 36v/08Ah Lithium ? Removable
- Connection Cables: Complete
- Charger: 110v/220v ? bivolt
Maximum speed: 25 to 30 km/h
- RPM: Approx. 200 revolutions per minute
- Autonomy: Approx. 30Km in ideal conditions (May vary depending on calibration, wind, uphill and downhill, driver weight, engine acceleration)
- Recharge Time: 6 to 8 Hours
- Motor: Rear 36V 350W
- Noise level: <55db
- Weight: 25.5 kg
- Two Dogs Warranty: 12 Months Against Manufacturing Defects *Except Battery
- Battery warranty: 3 months
- Load capacity: 90kg
- Open size: 155 x 116 x 53cm
- Closed size: 88 x 66 x 45cm
- Maximum distance from the center of the wheel axle to the handlebar: 87cm
- Maximum distance from the center of the bottom bracket to the saddle: 70cm
- Free measurement between the handlebar and the seat post: 54cm
Regulation: According to Contran Resolution 996, this vehicle is classified as an electric bicycle. It can be used on bike paths, bike lanes and roads with a maximum speed of up to 40km/h. In addition, he waives license plate and use of CNH. If the optional accelerator is installed, it qualifies as self-propelled.