The Bet Electric Bike.Go has arrived in the pack!
Now you can give your car and transport apps a break, to live the experience of seeing the city from another angle!
With capacity for 2 people, the Bet.Go 350W Electric Bike is perfect for picking up your child from school or inviting a friend for a relaxed ride.
Discover the revolution in urban mobility with the Bet.Go 350W Electric Bike! Save time, money and escape the stress of daily traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is important to carry out annual periodic maintenance, to review the brakes, and adjust the safety locks.
Two Dogs has a partnership with Wosi Seguros, which covers aggravated theft and theft. That way you'll be able to enjoy without worrying about undesirable situations along the way.
You can find the Wosi page within the Two Dogs website in the products tab or by visiting wosi.com.br
Electric bicycles are generally heavier due to the added weight of the motor and battery. With the electrical part, it gets an increase of about 8Kg.
One really cool thing about our kit is that because it has a battery that can be removed from the bike frame, you don't have to take the whole bike to an outlet to recharge. The battery is easily removed using the key that comes with the holder.
The charger is also bivolt, so you can conveniently recharge anywhere! Charging time can vary from 6 to 8 hours.
Electric bicycles can be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and cycle routes, respecting the speed of the lane. The electric bicycle, as it is equivalent to a pedal bicycle, must follow the definitions of the Brazilian Traffic Code for its use on the streets.
Currently Two Dogs products that fall into the category are our electric kits as well as all models of our electric pliages and also Bet.Go.
In addition, they need to be pedal assisted and cannot have a finger accelerator, which is an option on all these models. If you use them with the accelerator, they become self-propelled. They also need to have a power of up to 1000 W and a maximum speed of up to 32 km/h. this equipment must have a speed indicator, bell, night and side signaling, in addition to a left-hand rear-view mirror and tires in safe conditions.
But remember: the limits, routes and differences of these categories can change according to municipal laws.
- Model: BET GO
- Engine Hub: 350W – Brushless
- RPM: 300 rpm
- Torque: 10-15 NM
- Degree of inclination: 35th
- Chassis: Iron
- Water and Dust Protection: IP62? Protected against splashing water and dust.
- Lithium battery: 48V 12Ah
- Max Speed: approx. 32 km/h
- Bank: Synthetic leather
- Tire: 15? – Calibrate the tires between 35 – 54 PSI
- front suspension: telescopic
- Rear Suspension: double damped
- Brakes: Disc and motor cutter
- Charging time: 6 – 8 hours
- Loader: 110v/220v
- Autonomy: Up to 28 km in ideal conditions*
- *Ideal conditions: Flat terrain, without vibrations, downwind, with a pilot weighing up to 90 kg, in economy mode and in mild weather.
- Battery capacity: 150 kg
- Weight: 37.8 kg
- Size: 149 cm X 63.5 cm X 101 cm
- Two Dogs Warranty: 12 Months Against Manufacturing Defects *Except Battery
- Battery Warranty: 3 months
*Regulation:According to Contran Resolution 996, this vehicle is classified as self-propelled and does not require registration and use of a CNH. It can be used on bike paths, bike lanes and roads with a maximum speed of up to 40km/h.