?? When removing the clips, the sandpaper can be damaged ??
- Start by removing the front clip (side with the wheels without motors). With the aid of a 3 mm allen key and a 3/8 spanner, remove the 4 internal screws;
2. Then, to remove the second clip, you will need to carefully remove the black box that is below the board;
3. Use the 3/8 open-end wrench to loosen the 6 nuts and screws that fix the black box;
4. When removing the black box, with the aid of the 3 mm allen key, remove the 4 internal screws that hold the clip;
5. Reinstall the black box so that it is securely attached and sealed to the skateboard deck.
Ready! Your Two Dogs Electric Skateboard will be ready for another even more extreme adventure ??