Youre gonna need it: #
- Cleaning product (multipurpose / detergent)
- Cloths and used toothbrush
To begin, turn off your scooter, place it on the side stand.
- Dampen the cloth and mix the cleaning product of your choice;
- Rub the cloth over the entire surface of the scooter;
- After finishing cleaning, dry the product with a dry cloth;
- To clean the chain and the ratio kit, use the toothbrush to remove the residue of dirt that accumulates over time;
- Then lubricate the chain again, with chain lubricant, oil in general or grease;
- For tires, you can also use a brush or a damp cloth. For an even more complete cleaning, you can use a little tire black.
Be especially careful with electronic connections below the saddle, and inside the deck.
No clean the BRAKE DISCS! And don't wet the brake pads!
?? Under no circumstances use water in direct contact with the scooter. ??
Scooter clean and ready to enjoy on the go! ??