? YOU WILL NEED A 10MM WRENCH ?
- Remove the upper screw of the rear shock absorber;
- Then place the lower rod of the luggage rack next to the shock absorber, replace the screw and tighten it well. Repeat this step on the other side;
- Remove the saddle to install the upper part of the luggage rack;
- Loosen the saddle clamp lock;
- Fit the clamp in the trunk, and pass the blocking between them;
6. Replace the saddle, and tighten the lock securely.
AND WILL YOUR TD-MONSTER BE READY FOR ACTION ??