- To fold your Pliage, start by retracting the pedals, push it against the bike and lower it down;
- Open the saddle clamp, and retract the seatpost to the desired height. Close the lock again;
- Unlock the handlebar support safety lock, and unlock the main lock;
- Fold the handlebars so that it is on the side of the front wheel;
- Release the frame safety lock, and unlock the main lock;
- Fold the frame in half. Use the knee support to facilitate bending;
- Finally, arrange the bike so that it is as compact as possible and easy to transport.
To unfold, just carry out the procedure in reverse.
Make sure all locks are tight.