Unhappiness is on the loose! Index of happiness plummets and Brazil falls in the global ranking.
Brazil dropped 16 positions in the global happiness ranking. Despite what happened, Brazil ranks 32nd out of 156 countries. Some particular events that have taken place have contributed greatly to increasing unhappiness across the world.
The pandemic, caused by the Covid-19 virus, threw the economy into chaos and also caused many deaths in a very short space of time. Afraid and avoiding crowds, people have socially distanced, and thus physical and mental health is shaken.
And so, depression came along with discouragement and only increased the number of daily worries. Despite the time they had to rethink some habits, it is difficult to return to the “normality” of before.
As the world stabilizes, new solutions appear to get us out of emotional stagnation.
To help you be happier!
It's normal to have moments of unhappiness in our lives, but it is neither normal nor recommended to remain in this sadness.
Happiness itself is characterized by positive feelings and more healthy and sustainable. Seeking to increase your happiness is a process that must be taken very seriously, as being happy is a pillar of human development.
To be happy you need:
- be more positive ? working your mind when you wake up, reading good motivational books will be key to maintaining your mental health and increasing your creativity and productivity.
- seek new habits ? rethinking a path of your routine is a good option. Practicing outdoor sports instead of staying at home watching movies is a wonderful change. Rethinking choices becomes an interesting habit, start questioning your routine and change to achieve results.
- Healthy eating ? having a diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, fibers is essential to have health and increase your happiness. Since certain foods collaborate a lot to stimulate the production of serotonin, the toxin responsible for stimulating happiness in the human body.
- be sustainable ? less frequent use of polluting transport is already a start in helping the environment. By using what is necessary without waste, you contribute to the environment, making the world a cleaner place and increasing the chances of a future where there is still life in nature.
- Mental health ? if the mind gets sick, your body gets sick too. Together with a professional, practice other therapies such as handicrafts, yoga, drawing. Even enjoying a warm chamomile tea becomes therapeutic and calms the nerves, right?
With these tips, it is possible to increase daily happiness, prolong life and enjoy good times.
The best part is that Two Dogs products can contribute to this change in your life. In addition to a secure purchase, you also have quality assurance.
In partnership with Wosi, you can take out anti-theft insurance and cross this danger of theft from your list of concerns!